«Bogorodsk – Vorsma – Pavlovo» - 10-hours bus tour.
The programme of the excursion:
08:00 – departure from Dzerzhinsk/Nizhny Novgorod, we are going to Bogorodsk (43 km).
09:00 – arrival at Bogorodsk. During the sightseeing tour of the town we will visit Uspenskaya church, the museum of contemporary ceramics which presents a variety of pottery from small plastic to highly artistic pottery with chrystalline glaze. Then we go to Pavlovo (35 km). On the way the sightseeing tour of the town of Vorsma. After that the sightseeing tour around the town of Pavlovo. Lunch in the cafe in Pavlovo (for extra charge). Then we will visit Pavlovsky historical museum which is situated in a beautiful mansion decorated with red brick, white stone and metalwork. The interior of the house is remarkable: marble window sills, decorative stoves. Each hall features its own pattern of artistic stucco and mosaic parquet.
18:00 – arrival in Dzerzhinsk/Nizhny Novgorod.
The price of the tour per person: 1250 roubles for adults, 1200 roubles for pupils.
The tour includes:
- transport service;
- guide service;
- the sightseeing tour of the town Bogorodsk;
- visiting of Uspenskaya church;
- visiting of the museum of contemporary ceramics;
- the sightseeing tour of the town of Vorsma;
- the sightseeing tour around the town of Pavlovo;
- visiting of Pavlovsky historical museum;
- insurance against accidents;
- medical insurance;